The Art of Animaling: Redang tio pwn by us(part2)

Friday, August 04, 2006

Redang tio pwn by us(part2)

Once we checked in on the first day, we only had about 30 mins-1 hour for us to rest or do whatever we wana do because the first activity is snorkelling. If not mistaken, we have 4 sessions of snorkelling which make me sick of it. Sheeesh! Oh ya! about the weather...It's a very very sunny day. So... we applied sunblock lotion. We cannot handle the sun =( Me and CharSiu applied sunblocks for each other(^^,). When we were applying the sunblock lotion, I heard Ken and Garyman talking outside my room. So I decided to peep through my room's window and I saw Ken applying the lotion for Garyman because he can't reach his back. <3

SiuYook: Bee, I wanna be a fisherman 1 day. CharSiu: *ignores*

Aya and her lolipop

CharSiu and a ganas looking baby turtle named after Aya!

Aya and Aya

This is Ken

And this is Ken's tummy

This is Garyman

and this is Garyman's tummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home