The Art of Animaling: behold, the first food post!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

behold, the first food post!

I just realised that this "animaling" blog doesn't even have a food post yet, hence decided to post the very first one ^_^ It's not much, but it's still food =p

cheese and egg sandwich

Last week I had a craving for eggs so I decided to make that *points up* cuz my pantry isn't very urm...prosperous at the moment. So lazy to buy groceries >_< *slurp* Anyway, wanted to show the sandwich before the next bit cuz...once you read it, you'll be kinda grossed out...heh.
***

Remember the dirty French girls? Oh, they are dirty, so very dirty. Before I go on, I'd like to say that not all French girls are dirty. Just these two who happen to be my current housemates. Yay, lucky me >_>

This house has six rooms, six occupants, and two bathrooms. All five girls share the nicer bathroom while the only guy is content with the lesser (and colder brrr) bathroom. So, dahlah FIVE people share one bathroom plus the fact that the cleaner only comes once every three weeks, obviously the bathroom gets dirty real quick. Dirty as in, loads of hair on the floor, toothpaste stuck to the sink, dust on the mirror and a pretty-gross-but-still-usable toilet bowl.

Because of the dirtiness, and because Kelly can't stand dirt, she decided to be a good samaritan and cleaned the bathroom. She requested for gloves and I chucked a pair over to her and wished her good luck. *nah, I just gave her an amused smile heh* With steely determination, Kelly marched to the bathroom and proceeded to clean it.

Oh the poor girl, such things to witness. How awful, how terrible, how traumatic!

The dustbin was filled to the brim with used sanitary napkins and *ulp* they were unwrapped. Like, just gulung and chuck into the bin =S Poor Kelly wanted to take out the trash but when she opened it, the sight of unwrapped-used-smelly-stinking-disgusting-vomit-inducing pads greeted her. She quickly replaced the bin lid. At this point of the story, I was already speechless and staring at Kelly like O_O

Alas, that was not all. The dirty girls decided to be even more disgusting than they already are. Kelly lifted up the toilet seat to find *gasp!* period stain on the inside of the bowl. And it was strategically placed so that the flush can't wash it away. Y'know, the part BEFORE the water comes out. Oh. My. God. Horror of horrors. At this stage, I was having difficulty breathing and wanted to collapse in shock. Naaah, I was going "OMGOMGOMGOMG..." while Kelly continued her story.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the only encounter Kelly had with period stains. One fine day she went to the toilet and found *groan* period stain ON THE TOILET SEAT. @_@ What the hell lar...dunno how to wipe your pu55y is it?! RAWR! Disgusting beeches #@$%^! So Kelly took tissue and scrubbed it furiously with soap and water. If you know that you're having your damn auntie visit, freaking make sure you don't mess up the toilet lar! >=( wtf man...

Sigh, why la, such housemates. But good news though; they are leaving in November ^_^ I hope the people who replace them are cleaner than them. Oh well, at least the dirty French girls aren't as bad as the Irish boys. But that's a story for another day =)

***

I remember Aya's post about long distance relationships. It was a short post, but it got me thinking. Yea, I guess it's worth it that's why people try. For me, I'm just a sucker for SiuYook.

For what it's worth, I hate LDR. What fun can it be that you spend everyday thinking about that person, missing that person, being emo... T_T I really hate it. And there are friends who try to console and comfort saying that it's easy to keep in touch these days. Cheap overseas IDD call cards. MSN Messenger. Skype. And we even maple together.


But you see, that's precisely the problem. *inward sigh*

Everytime we chat via maple/MSN, I feel like hearing his voice. So, we Skype.
Everytime we chat on Skype, I feel like seeing his face. So, we webcam. *thanks Kelly for pinjam-ing me your webcam ^_^*

And everytime I see him on webcam...I wish I could touch him. I want to touch his face and hug him.

But I can't. *sniffles*

I can stick my face inches to the screen and stare at his image, but that is all I get. An image of him. =/

Sometimes I wish that there wasn't anyway to contact him but by mail. Then I won't have all these things to remind me of how very much I miss him.

And I do miss you, bee. Very much. =~


till we meet again <3>

Ok lar peeps, don't be emo like me. EAT and be MERRY! hurhur...

till the next post...
~CharSiu xoxo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur chatter box look like hv problem cos i cannot read it.. or my pc too updated..lol

11:43 AM 
Blogger SiuYook said...

Issit? I'm not too sure but seems that everyone is okay with it and posting nonsense too. Hrm...

3:51 AM 
Blogger Rileen Aya said...

the chatterbox is rawkin . or mayb its ur eyes :P

4:13 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF!! was my PC setting problem!!arghhhh.. anyways, can read it now! not my eyes problem..not my eyes! lalalalala~~

10:36 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nature's penis sizegenetics come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are only an inch long while others is generally up to two feet in length. Some are S shaped while others are L shaped.While penis sizegenetics are still used today for clothing decoration, their utilization as toothpicks, no less in Westernized countries has been largely stopped. However, they are simply still used, today, as toothpicks in other parts from the world. Typically, these sizegenetics are very strong and might be sharpened to earn long-lasting, strong, and hardy toothpicks.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

6:12 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home