The Art of Animaling: emo lah

Monday, March 19, 2007

emo lah

300 was a good movie...yummy hot Spartan men waargh! Damn manly and macho.

*press Liang's tummy*

Where's my Spartan man?! I want one for myself. Faster bee, faster build your body. Then put on your underwear and a red cape ngek ngek.

Lately I have been surrounded by lots of emo stuff.

I just finished reading "P.S. I Love You" which I borrowed from Gary and it's super duper emo! I keep tearing at every other chapter. Freaking romantic. But it's really sad and scary to lose your husband/wife, especially when you're at that age when you're supposedly settled down with kids and stuff.

Friday morning my ex lecturer's husband passed away after four cancer stricken years. How do people cope with things like that...

Last week my Godma's aunt was admitted into hospital. Seeing her with tubes sticking in and out scares me. It reminds me too much of my late grandfather.

My wallet also damn emo lately. After shopping for prom, I am so broke. I really need to quit putting off my job hunt and get myself a bloody job. Bah.

"Bridge to Terabithia" is a very family oriented movie, suitable for young audiences. Liang reckons it's bittorent-worthy.

So many things to do, and so little dosh to do it. Being poor sucks big time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Y4nG said...

go find jj, and rob him, muhahhaa

10:26 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

what a fabulous idea =D

11:04 PM 
Blogger Little Miss said...

I ALSO WANNA BE SPARTAN MAN

2:30 AM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

haha eve, you so macho huh!

3:12 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home