The Art of Animaling: finally an update

Saturday, March 10, 2007

finally an update

Eww...lots of dead rats in here. Damn long never update already; starting to feel all that frustration with stupid blogger. Dumbass thing!

Finally back home for good. The weather is superb and boy, do I miss Malaysian drivers! Stress on the road especially when Liang bumpity-bump-bumpers with other drivers. Just last night some stupid lady's handbrake "malfunctioned" (read: noob forgot about her foot brake) and her Mercedes kompressor slid backwards and into the front of Liang's SLK (small little Kenari). Nothing much, just a cracked plate and dispositioned bumper. She seemed nice about it, agreeing to pay for any damages. Called her up today to discuss fixing it and she is suchabitch. Long story short, we were forced to go all the way to Klang to get it fixed. Finally at freaking 4pm, the car was all fixed and I was hungry until not hungry anymore. We then had our first meal of the day around 5pm+. Missing breakfast and lunch never felt so wrong.

Past few weeks since returning home has been amazingly busy. Cleaning out my room, reorganizing stuff and forcing my parents to throw away things that they don't need. I'm currently on a mission to stop their habit of hoarding. They just about keep every piece of "useable" junk.

My dog received a complete makeover. Finally got his nails trimmed because he won't let anyone else trim it. Even when I'm trimming it, he needs to be coaxed and soothed the entire time. Also got rid of all that ear wax that my Dad has been neglecting to clean out of his ears. Yucks. Rendam him in tick medication to get rid of all those fleas that come out during hot weather. Yucks.

Second week home, I spent a night at Genting with Liang. Damn nice and chilled out. Didn't bother wasting any money on rides; it was bad weather anyway. Woke up too late for breakfast the next day...only managed one round of food =( After Genting was 6 days in Malacca doing nothing but eateateat and grow fatfatfat. I wish Subang food was as cheap as Malaccan food. Lost money gambling at Keni's house, low sang at Gary's place, went bowling and broke some nails with blood yucks, finally been to Friends Cafe and ate a lot of GOOD FOOD every single day. Ngaum.

This week we finally got our butts to the cinema and watched The Pursuit of Happyness which I've been dyingggggggg to watch since it came out in Australia, which suprisingly was earlier than the premier in Malaysia and the worst of worst happened; power shortage!!! Three times the movie was cut. Stress. Finally left after the third cut. The management apologized and allowed us to reuse our tickets for any movie any day. Gotta hunt for the DVD now, shucks. Damn hard to find "fan pan" stuff nowadays. Speaking of which, I'm hunting for old movies like Infernal Affair series and The Devil Wears Prada. And where to buy "fan pan" PS2 games now?

Had a good long chat with Eve few nights back and caught up on a lot of stuff. Had lots of fun discussing about our Malaccan boyfriends hoho. Our next mission is to con all our friends to go on an Eating Spree in Malacca. And also to force our boyfriends to take us for beca rides, to take us to the beach, to take us to the funfair and to do extremely touristy stuff. Should be fun hehe.

In an effort to get fit, my brother and I have made a pact to join this year's SJ10k. So far, I have jogged twice. Sad case. My loyal Nike finally died; busted it's heel so there's nothing to absorb impact on the right foot now. Got myself a brand spanking new pair of runners. Hopefully I won't get lazy halfway through hehe. Anybody else wanna join SJ10k together? I think it's sometime during the middle of the year.

Another reason to get fit is the MMU Prom. One at the end of this month and another in the middle of next month. But at the rate I'm going, I think I have to wear a dress that hides all the spare parts. That is, if I can even get a dress at all. I found a beautiful gown today at Edmunser but the price killed me...equivalent to the price of Yang's handphone T_T. Hunting for prom gowns are horrible...where do poor girls get pretty gowns? Sigh...I don't even know any seamstress who can make gowns nor the moolah to buy nice ones off the rack. Drats. If anyone knows where to get nice affordable gowns, do let me know. I will love you long time after that. Or we could just settle on beer.

It's getting late so I'm going to sleep now. Or else I'll get hungry and eat more. Ngaum.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's this shop in Malacca, on the second floor of Senyum. You can get your pirated DVD's there. Huhuhuh.

8:56 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I left the last comment. Firefox decided to act up when I posted that comment.

8:57 AM 
Blogger Y4nG said...

sj10k ^^ i join wan, but cannot complete in time usually,5-10min late =.=
the SLK number plate got 1313 ar?

12:52 PM 
Blogger Little Miss said...

haha i also know that cafe i remember cause the name so weird. the dvds can get from summit a the cds also. go buy the 3 in 1 for infernal affairs :P

5:20 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

oooh thanks kelly ^^

come la yang, we join together wan? i also not aiming to win anything, just using it as motivation to exercise keke. the slk number was BJF 230. so dun drive behind her ok? she doesn't remember her foot brake. -_- who is 1313?

eve, can buy ps2 games there also? i hope can still find old movies. everytime they sell also new movies wan...

10:19 PM 
Blogger Y4nG said...

jj's car is 1313, lol....when u register tell me la, usually me and ching join wan

3:41 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in melaka,there's this shop selling a lot of old dvd movies but kinda expensive which is rm13 per show.btw,gary here.

4:36 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

if i see 1313 on the road, i will honk kao him! hehehe...if you see the registration ad before i do, let me know ar...

the garyman can~~~

5:43 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home