The Art of Animaling: happy mooncake festival

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

happy mooncake festival

Happy Tanglung Festival! woot woot! Eat mooncake, play lantern, blablabla...kesian those people I saw at the USJ 11 padang...cuz it's raining kakaka...

My boss approved my leave weeeeeeee! I'm off from 11th Oct till 17th Oct oish~!

This weekend wanna go to KL and grab some J Co. doughnuts. Apparently it's better than Big Apple. I haven't even tried Big Apple, hmm. I miss Krispy Kreme :( I hope Jade remembers to tapau for me from Melbourne. Looking forward to some KL shopping. I miss Sungei Wang Plaza...the ah lian-ness!

Attended the sweeeeeeetest wedding ever last week. So simple and sweet. Pix up soon.

Ok la, need to sleep. So darn fortified from all that Carl's Jr burger and crappy nonsense from Jejons. And Muskelman. Sleep zzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home