The Art of Animaling: I'm Abu and I'm Busy!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm Abu and I'm Busy!

Damn long didn't touch the blog d..sorry guys. This month got lots of events. PJ 1/2 Marathon just over. AND Subang Jaya 10km run is just NEXT WEEK! Anyway the Pj Marathon overall was good but got few retarded people 'made my day'. There's an uncle eating free pasta in front of me and my colleague.He saw a paper cup on the floor and he said...

Retard : Got cup on the floor... * threw his plate on the floor*

Me: Er...What was that?

My Colleague: What the fuck? *jeling at him

Retard: *walks away*

Ma chao hai....got rubbish on the floor then must throw on that spot meh. Diu! I dowan to say about other people d la. Makes me wanna break them whenever I think about them.

Eva is picking me up to makan. I better get mandi ha sin. Before I go, Here's something for you all. I bet Aya gonna like this. *winks*

Here comes Abu the Uncle Bunny!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home