The Art of Animaling: fungus infested

Friday, July 27, 2007

fungus infested

Eeewww, this place is rotten.

Had so many things in mind to blog about but I can't even remember them now. I feel damn stressed at the moment because Jules and Aaron were farting in my car earlier, and Liang was sniffing their fart -_-

I know, right? Boys will always be boys la.

And OH MY GOD LA. I missed Bon Odori again. AGAIN. Bah.

Anyway, things that happened since I last blogged:

- Celebrated Mom's birthday at Marche, The Curve and got ripped off big time. My colleague said don't eat the Malaysian version cuz there's NO POK. Same goes to Tony Roma's. Why bother going there when they don't even serve their signature POK RIBS. No pok no pok!

- I got my car! But doesn't change the fact that I'm a noob driver :P

- Our travel allowance went up by RM100. Sounds good hor? Not really. More money = higher expectations.

- Kena saman when I parked outside Liang's apartment.

- Started writing for theSun and did my first stories for the business weekly and interior design mag, haven ^^

- Cooked beer battered fish and chips and watched 200 Pounds Beauty and cried and Liang laughed at me for crying T_T

- Still haven't fixed my laptop.

- Went to Malacca and visited Sagil Waterfall and Aya brought us to eat chilli padi mee hoon. Bought lots of durian and drove all the way back to Subang with it.

- Joining Rat Race on August 7. Been training for an hour before work. Jog and walk one hour also wanna die already, summore wanna do 5km. Pbbfftt.

- Saw a monitor lizard at Kelana Jaya LRT station yesterday.

- Have to spend my birthday this year at some stewpid Team Building Event for the entire office at Pork Dickson. BAH. Biggest gripe so far.

- Watched Transformers and Die Hard 4.0 and they wuz AWESOME. Can't say the same for Harry Potty 5; so cruelly disappointing. Simpson's was quite satisfying. Someone stole the remote control from Homer's hand in the display at 1U GSC.

- I want to read Harry Potty 7!

- I want to try Big Apple Donuts & Coffee doughnuts. Haven't had pwnage rojak and pulut cendol in ages.

'Bout all I can remember. Looking forward to Jogoya this Sunday for Dad's birthday :)

2 Comments:

Blogger iching~ said...

i jus got hp7 today... nw at chapter 4... very very bad timing to start readin nw though.. lol... gotta buy it b4 they decide to increase the price to be "fair" pshhhhhh

1:06 AM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

lol...i'm borrowing it from liang's brother. i'm so kiamsiap :P

12:30 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home