The Art of Animaling: musim dandan rambut?

Monday, June 04, 2007

musim dandan rambut?

I think it's the hairdo season.

4 guys had haircuts, 1 girl trimmed her bangs.
and I rebonded my hair.

RM170 for rebonding + trim.
She does clothes alterations and eyebrow embroidery too.
I had to go back twice though, cuz the first time wasn't straight enough.
Bloody 7 hours in total over 2 days.

At least it's cheaper tho; the last time I rebonded, it was RM180 for shoulder length hair. This RM170 is for any length past the shoulders. My hair's like halfway down the back now.

I wanted to get bangs but Liang said he's "not ready".
-_-

Makes it sound like some huge ass decision like getting married :p

***

This morning on the way to work, there was an overturned car on the road from SS18 leading into USJ. Near the turning into USJ 2. Turtle car.

One of my colleagues got mugged today. She walked from our office to the Tamil school to catch a cab home; some guy on a motorbike came and snatched her bag. She came back to the office badly shaken and crying. Poor thing...

And it wasn't even the first time it happened to her. Her first time was at TCPJ early in the morning! Taylor's College areas are very dangerous. TCSJ is famous for snatch thefts. TCPJ area is just. plain. scary.

These things happen anywhere, anytime to anyone. The best we can do is to BE ALERT. Don't become like my heroic godma, who wouldn't let go of her bag and got slashed on the hand.

And then spent several days in the hospital to stitch her hand up. Cuz the knife went into her veins. And then lost more money on hospital bills compared to what was in her bag. *sweat*

Don't try to be too hero also la. Your life is worth more than a Gucci bag. Or in my case, a ciplak ah lian bag.

***

I got a free pen drive today! Whoopeedoo~! *dance dance*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home