The Art of Animaling: 3am philosophy of love

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

3am philosophy of love

Miss Kuaci much?


love is like a box of chocs
a neverending box of chocs
you just keep giving one out to those you think are worth it

and see if they eat it or not

then after they eat already,
you see if they give one back to you;
or throw the wrapper at you

so what happens if that person takes the choc but doesn't eat it?
sometimes people run out of chocs to give too :(
but don't be afraid to share them.
spread the lurrrve :)

***

This is long overdue...

QUT Graduation Ceremony
Creative Industries Faculty
Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC), Concert Hall
February 6, 2007

Graduation Photos

Mom & Adrian at QPAC entrance.

My family. I was backstage getting my robes on.

Mom posing. I was probably in the hall doing some stupid survey at this moment.

Inside Concert Hall. I'm somewhere below that huge flat screen.

.
.
*skips all the boring speeches*
.
.



Blur of me. We had to tip our mortarboards at the Chancellor before accepting our certs.

Graduates leaving the hall.

Me and the girl behind were busy counting down the names. The guys sitting behind us were conspiring to throw their mortarboards in the air. Contrary to popular American teenage movies, we didn't throw ours in the air although we very much wanted to dump those heavy things.

Outside at the front garden. Finally some fresh air!

With my parents :)

Adrian wearing my hat. Tassels on right before grad, on the left after receiving scroll.

With Mom & Adrian.

Dad.

Adrian & Dad.

All of us.

Then we went back inside to take more photos.

My certificate.

*skips a lot of silly photos*
.
.


Last one at reception area.

After that, we went to get some professional photos taken before returning the robes.

Photos by Elite Photographics


Sorry about the lousy quality. I was too lazy to scan them, I just snapped them with a camera.
There are two more I won't post here because they have been framed up already. Besides, I look retarded in them. -_- These will do.


Sadly, my grandma couldn't join us due to ailments :(
Was fun nevertheless. Will update with more photos of our family trip.

When I have the time. And after Liang is done with the Australian Trip updates. And after one of us is done with Cyberjaya MMU Prom updates. While we're at it, we might upload a video of Kuaci cycling too. And oh my God! Good Charlotte concert...so many things to update o.o

Lazy lar...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have the same colour stripes for the robes... barney colour.. yeah high five!

4:36 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

ahahha where got purple la...mine fuschia wor, i thought engineering is different colour?

the colour fuschia always reminds me of shiow wei and oon-ee's great purple-pink debate xD

4:49 PM 
Blogger Amy said...

that blurry of you makes it appear like u were doing a jiggy on the stage :P mines is yellow! no high five here heh

1:48 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

*jiggy jiggy*

one malay dude actually did the "rock-on!" sign on stage before receiving his scroll and everyone cheered lol.

10:54 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home