The Art of Animaling: blessed easter

Monday, April 09, 2007

blessed easter

Happy Good Friday and Easter everyone!!!

The residue of my Brisbane life arrived last week in six huge cartons. 120kg of rubbish. I feel like I'm living in perpetual mess because I have yet to finish packing my stuff AT HOME and now my stuff FROM THERE are littered all over the house. Arrrrgh!

My graduation photos have arrived! Have to go pick them up at the post office. Kononnya professional photographer; the photos didn't look that nice. Or maybe it was the pixels on the website that marred it.

Been helping out at my mom's taska lately. I HATE KIDS. There are these two little boys who are my favourites but the rest are monsters. Some of them even bite. The worst bit is that we are not allowed to lay a finger on them; we have to find other ways to discipline them. But I sometimes secretly slap their asses or jentik their hands muahahahaha.

And prom was fun! The bunny looked beautiful that day =] Poor Gary was harassed by Liang the whole night. And and and Gary dance damn cute! hahahaha ^^ The food was yummy, the environment was nice and overall was an enjoyable night. Congratulations to Aya for a successful night. Photos in my camera will be up soon; in the meantime, clicky on the bunny's blog for many pretty pictures.

Went to watch "Hannibal Rising" last week because I had a voucher for free tickets. If you are a fan of the Hannibal Lecter series, you have to watch it. So beautifully gross and gory and intelligent. I love smart shows like these. Or you could watch it for Gong Li's cleavage lol. She was hawt in the movie.

I received a call from The Edge today. Interview tomorrow. My first serious job interview! Damn nervous now. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home