The Art of Animaling: Gotong-Royong

Monday, March 26, 2007

Gotong-Royong

Last week, the whole basement parking of Block A of Cyberia kanna flooded. The water level was slightly above the exhaust pipe. My friends car (Kenari) kanna flood in the parking and unable to start the car because water entered the exhaust pipe. So me and my fellow friends decided to help Ah Ming to push his car out of the basement. The flood was quite bad cos it's until knee level. The flood at the main road was worse cos it's as high as....*imagine almost 1/2 of Pajero*.


We helped 8 people to push their cars. So, we pushed 8 cars on that day! Nissan Sentra...Honda Civic....Gen 2....Kenari..Proton saga...Kelisa...Kancil...Proton Iswara...*Flex muskel*

While pushing the cars, I saw lots of dead dragonflies, cockroaches, leaves.....and.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A condom!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

rofl

12:17 AM 
Blogger Nic said...

Liang, i hope you washed your hands thoroughly.

3:17 AM 
Blogger Little Miss said...

AIYOOO damn grossss okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
got the guy's stuff... girl's stuff...
*faints*

7:06 AM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

I'm still keeping that condom. I gonna slap nic with it one day. Eve, where got gross...haha

3:32 AM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

Anyway, I'm Liang. Ter-use Eva's account

3:33 AM 
Blogger This Is Moi said...

WHY THE HELL DID U TOUCH THAT? I'M NEVER GONNA LET U TOUCH ME ANYMORE!

9:02 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home