The Art of Animaling: runny nose and retard

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

runny nose and retard

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Stupid blogger. Freaking freaking slow la. Spoil mood to blog nih.

The maddening rain is making me sick. I sneezed a bajillion times and my nose started running. So I shoved a wad of tissue up my nostril to keep it from dripping all over my face. Unfortunately for me, this brand of tissue happens to be some capalang brand...when I pulled the wad out, one whole chunk got freaking STUCK in my nostril. It was all soaked with erm, you know lah...and the chunk broke off IN my nostril bleargh!

Oh wait...

*pulls out bits of tissue and flicks it on the floor*

Eww. Me's gonna dig my nose later to make sure no tissue bits are left in there.

***

Met up with Sal last week. Went all the way to KLCC to meet her. When me and Jon asked why so far, Liang said, "I'm driving mah". Ok lor. You drive lor. Mou man tai.

On that fateful day I decided to wear my new heels. Bought all the way from GoldCoast wei, super nice shoes that costed a bomb and yet to be broken in. Liang driving mah. Mou man tai. So I wear la. Rupa-rupanya, KL jam giler babi. (D'uh! KL forever jam wan what.) So Liang decided to make us take LRT.

Now my feet have four blisters. Two on each side. Next time you drive means YOU DRIVE.

***

Today I got riled up by incompetence again. Biasalah, it's the norm to be incompetent in Malaysia. It's so normal, it's become our culture. -_-

Went to Maybank to activate my dormant account. The guy at reception said I have to withdraw RM5 to activate it. Then I was served by this bored looking Indian woman who told me that the minimum withdrawal was RM10.

I said to her: "I'm not sure how much I have in my account."
Of course la, the account has been dormant for a year. I don't remember how much money is in there la. I just know it's very little since I took out my entire savings to study in Aus. -_-

She took my bank book and updated it. Passed it back to me. I looked at it.

RM8.99

I looked at her, expecting her to advice me on my next move. She stared back at me. I hesitated. Can feel my blood boiling a little. Temperature rising already.

Er, like, HELLO WOMAN?! I ain't got no tenner in me account yo! Friggin' tell me what else I can do to activate it la bodoh like fuck until can die dot com. Aiyoh, forgive the cursing. Dot com came from Liang.

Serious shit. What kinda STOOPID company hires STOOPID people like that huh?

So, obviously the smarter one (me lah. che wah.) had to think of what to do la. What is this man...you're the one serving me, you should be advising me. They hire you to do the thinking for the customers la idiot lady. I had a bunch of coins which I wanted to deposit so I asked her if I could deposit it and then take out the tenner. The stoopid woman looked relieve that I came up with that. Your freaking brain cells used for what leh?

I returned to the counter later to withdraw my RM10. Thank God it was another lady who served me. And at least she was efficient. I glanced over at the idiot lady and she was holding her temple while serving another customer. Walao. Your job dam stressful huh? Retarded.

I should have had a go at her. Damn.

***

I cannot live without an organiser and lots of Post-it notes.

***

I'm practising my driving on an expired driver's license. And I'm still bad at driving lol.

***

My brother asked his friends: "Ei, when's SJ10K ar?"
His friends: "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
My brother: "..."
Friends: "Over long time liao."

Really meh? I thought SJ10K during middle of the year wan. Cha tou.

***

It's time to do that weird habits tag from Yang. But I damn lazy to think so I decided to post one weird habit only:

I love to make lists. To-do lists. Shopping lists. Food lists. Holiday lists.

Every start of semester I will make a list. I will write out the course title, then underneath it I will write down all the assignments and exams that I have to complete, with due dates and all.

Before every holiday, I will make a list of things to pack. Meticulously divided into "clothes", "toilettries" and etc etc. I will cross things off while I pack. The next morning, I will double cross the list again as I double check my items.

I even made a list of things to eat once I reached home.

I am obsessed about LISTS.

***

To prove my obsession, I shall make a few lists now.

Things that made me happy since returning home:
1. Family
2. Eating lots of yummy food
3. Meeting and catching up with friends =)
4. Spending too much time with Liang
5. Squishing our hamster, Kuaci
6. Managed to get prom dresses

Things that annoyed me since returning home:
1. Fucking useless fart of a backstabber
2. Graduation photos taking too damn long to reach me
3. Stoopid courier company never reply my e-mail
4. Waiting one month for my stuff to reach me..they are somewhere over the ocean
5. I need my stuff for my portfolio argh!
6. Too damn broke due to aforementioned prom dresses

Things I miss about Australia:
1. They know how to queue
2. No traffic jam
3. Lift! 5% lemon juice, the Great Lemon Taste
4. Slice, the best pizza in the world
5. Gonna miss TimTam soon, the last packet shall be devoured with great regret
6. High speed Internet

Things I look forward to back home:
1. More cheap foooooooood
2. More yummy foooooooood
3. Can pak tor more
4. Can yum cha with friends anytime, anyday, anywhere
5. Can find food anytime, anyday, anywhere
6. Work...as much as I like to plant grapes (menganggur geddit? Yang teach wan) I don't have much grapes left to munch on and until someone else (ahembeeahem) is capable of planting grapes for me to eat, I will need to GET A JOB *gulp*

***

I love Eve's dancing emoticon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Y4nG said...

u sure bo sj10k over liao? =.=
maybe your bro's fren ran last year's one

3:34 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

i dunno!!! i hope he's wrong ba. was really looking forward to joining this year...ish...

10:09 PM 
Blogger Little Miss said...

hhahaha we must go poppping at popppy. lolz!

4:01 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

do popping + zombie move lol...

2:46 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home