The Art of Animaling: irritating people should die

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

irritating people should die

I don't like to hate people.

Today, I hated a lot of people. I hated so much that the fury within me is enough to make me hate myself. ARGH. I hate people who make me feel this way.

I don't really hate you. I am just grandly annoyed with your behaviour. Your childish acts and sore loser attitude. You find it difficult to admit being wrong or mistaken. You cook up excuses to cover your blunders. You backstab and bitch, using it to curry favour. You are rude and have no respect for others. You deny mistakes and expect others to forgive and forget, without any apology. Ei, I can be big-hearted but there's always a limit. And I'm not afraid to give you a piece of my mind. So, fuck off. You're not a friend worth keeping.

This one, I only hate sometimes. Hate is kinda strong la; dislike would be more accurate. Strongly dislike. Damn kao irritating behaviour. Selfish. Childish. Kecil hati. Insensitive. I don't understand why you have to be like this lor. I know you can be incredibly nice when you want to. Why don't you want to be incredibly nice more often? Unless of course, that nice bit is just a pretence. You just don't realise how hurtful and insulting some of your comments are. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. You call yourself a friend but you don't act like one. I know this next comment is way below the belt, but what the hell la. If you are ugly on the outside, it doesn't help to be ugly on the inside.

Ahh...this one ar, it's like having an itch on your back just where you can't reach it. Or having a mozzie bite right on the bottom of your foot. And you're wearing socks and shoes, you can't take them off to scratch that itch. Damn kao stress ok, got itch but cannot scratch. So, you arr...please la. Don't be so busybody can or not? If it doesn't concern you, don't simply buat kacau la. Imagine you're eating a bowl of rice, would you like it if I dipped my hands into your bowl? Best tak? If you say best, then I will point and laugh because it proves how stupid you are lor. Don't be so buruk siku ok...let go already too bad la. You can only blame yourself.

This last one, almost not worth mentioning also. Aih...nevermind la, I have to give you some kind of credit just for being so persistently annoying. Keeping it up until now sial! Respect. Maybe you wonder why you don't get the same kind of attention as other friends...well, wonder no more. Here's a suggestion: stop being overly disgusting and try examining your own behaviour ok? Maybe you'll find the answer there. Good luck looking.

Oh, wait! I almost forgot this one sial. I don't really know you, but what I know about you is enough to put me off. I don't like making judgments about people I don't know, but fuck! I am extremely protective over the people I love, and I don't appreciate you bitching about my loved one. You freaking two-faced bitch, acting all sweet and nice; then whipping round to backstab. Damn like to batu api some more. I tell you...only one thing la: what goes around, comes around. You better be careful where you tread. Or more specifically, be careful what you say to others and who you say it to. In case you're too thick headed to notice, news travels fast. Gossip spreads like wildfire. So keep your comments to yourself.

Ok, I feel better after ranting. Back to being the happy me. Wheeeee~!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

oo... I should do this as well.. there's this itch in my back as well.. but dangerous... very dangerous to do so

9:48 AM 
Blogger Y4nG said...

i ask for my kai fan too much ar? =p
nice wat those kinda ppl, damn stupid wan can talk bad about them witout feelnog guilty wan, hehe

9:09 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

itches that you can't scratch dam annoying...after scratch already aaahhh~ feels good

aiyah, you and your kai fan. forever want kai fan =.=

11:27 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home