The Art of Animaling: lost masquerade

Friday, April 13, 2007

lost masquerade

Prom!

The Lost Masquerade
was held on 30th March 2007 at The Legacy Hotel, Malacca. My photos are not so good because my camera is old and slow.

Arrival


I bought my dress from Warehouse at 1 Utama. 70% discount woohoo! Did my hair and make up at Starbizz, recommended by Aya. Bumped into her friend June who kindly passed me her member card. Thank God for that, because an RM80 bill was reduced to RM38 (phew!). Thank you June ^^. Jules said I looked different that night; I agree because I couldn't recognise myself in the mirror after the make up was done @_@ I think the make up artist had like, more than 5 different products on my eyes alone. She even used Anna Sui's tape to give me double eyelids. It looked nice, but she made the left side a bit longer than the right; it made my left eye itch SO BAD I wanted to scratch my eye out wargggh. Necklace was my mother's on her wedding day =]


One of the opening acts, PG165. I love the vocalist's voice.


Gary sat next to Liang and was molested the whole night through...


Hannah Tan, MC for the night.


Aya's speech


Our chef LOL


Us


Snip snip!


KenAya


EAT!


BURP!


Project Ei8ht. I like this band.


Deco


Vijay (PG165's drummer) as Bomberman and Masked Rider Liang


Then we took turns to pose with Aya's awesome mask


Blurry group photos


Gary took 3 times to get this shot right tsk tsk


Masked Riders!


Belakang mari


Group photo on the stage


Another KenAya


Liang's lelaki simpanan


RAWR!


Check out Ken's fatt-hiau face here lol.



The End!

Other photos at:
Aya's blog
Jules's blog


p.s. the last photo = Redang family ^^ *heart*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home