The Art of Animaling: tumpang glamour

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

tumpang glamour

Clicky 1
Clicky 2

Third one in print today =D

The new paid paper was launched today. There was a mini celebration with pizza in the office last night. There are many differing views about the new paper, all interesting; and also lots of juicy insider goss which I wish I was at liberty to share! Rawr.

Anyways, have not updated in the longest time! Aya...my laptop also broke down. We're in the same boat *sniff*

All those photos...and all my bloody assignments which I was saving for my portfolio! Bah! That's why I haven't been updating old photos. Grr...

I think Aya's prediction of 2007 being bad luck for technology could be true. My dad's camera battery charger just konked out -_- *sigh*

Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rileen Aya said...

yay! welcome to the club hun~

*row row row our boat*

11:41 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

tenkiu tenkiu~

*takes the other oar and rows with aya*

10:13 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home