The Art of Animaling: Let's Cheer!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Let's Cheer!

I've started working in The Star last week. In fact I enjoy the work. I get to see how an event is organized and get to meet celebrities. So far, the only event that I've done is Cheer 2007 and Kuntum workshop in Sunway College. Subang Jaya 10km run is coming soon! *excited*

Cheer 2007 was awesome. Putra Indoor Stadium at Bukit Jalil was packed! Lots of girls but all of them are too young =p. Sarah Tan and Soo Kui Jien was the host for the event. The good thing about this job is you'll able to talk and know lots of people. I get to talk to Sarah and Jien =O~

I never knew that Cheer was interesting. I thought it gonna be boring. Very dramatic. I get to see girls cry. Got mistake then cry, no mistake also cry, lose also cry, win also cry.It's all about crying. Mexican waves damm jadi cos the stadium damm pack. I was impressed with few teams and one of the team got mascot. A Dynamite! Rox0r!

Point Blanc was there and he performed Ipohmali. Well done! Some of judges were from USA. They came all the way from there just for this event. The rest was Malaysian. They are from So You Think You Can Dance. There's a guy and girl. I think they are Yannus and Manuela.( I think I got their name correctly) And one more judge is a female. She came to me earlier before the event started on the 2nd day and asked me where she's suppose to sit. She informed me that she's one of the judges. She's freaking hot and tall. I was wondering who is she until my colleague told me she's ex Miss Malaysia. -.- Patut la so tinggi.

I'm having terrible flu and cough now. I think I better sleep now if not I sure cannot work tomorrow. Anyway I'll try to insert some photos for the Cheer 2007. Goodnite people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home