The Art of Animaling: Sweet Scars

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sweet Scars

No more exams d. No more! I gonna start working on 19 June at The Star in Marketing Services Department. Well, I'm missing my coursemates =( Thanks for being there for me guys.

I miss those time we spent together studying and doing assignments till morning.
Me and Guan sleeping while Ming and Eddie doing the assignments =P

Those time we played badminton together.

Those time we went to Putrajaya bridge during exam week.


Those time we when buffet together.


Those time we went Old Town.


Those time when we went to Genting during exam week.

Our graduation party at Legend Hotel.

Our tani session after the party.

Thanks for everything. You all left a scar in my heart. A deep cut that I'll never forget. Never.


I found a place in the world staring at you all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home