The Art of Animaling: welcome home

Sunday, June 24, 2007

welcome home

A little belated but, well...

my housemate ish back for good.

Call me up girl! We go shopping and induce each other to shred our wallets to pieces :D

p.s. When you asked what I wanted from Aus, I wished you could bring home Supre :p
p.p.s Diva is available here, but it's so expensive when you spend in RM. So that's where all my AUD$ went to :/

***

SJ10k! Who else joining? Liangness is working for TheStar now so he cannot join blardy hell >:( And my brother's running the 7km. Somebody run 3km with me? :(

TheEdge and Bursa's RatRace is here too, August 7.

***

My bf damn evil. He ate my cupcakes with curry.

*sniff*

Why I get this kinda boyfriend wan.

***

Birthdays that we missed~

Nigel Khaw Deng Hsiung
Keni Fernandez

Err...who else did I miss. I'm losing my "girl-who-remembers-everyone's-birthday" reputation :p

***

Was speaking to a former classmate from uni. He's in insurance now. Get back into writing yo! Poor guy misses all the white chicks in Aus hoho. Found out another friend who was in real estate eventually got back into writing. Good on ya! Don't let the passion die, guys :)

Woon. Don't let money rule your life. At the end of the day, it only matters if you love what you're writing...which is something I've yet to figure out :p All the best with job hunting.

***

Rabbit, I update already. Now can slack for another whole week hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home