The Art of Animaling: too much good food

Sunday, June 10, 2007

too much good food

So here I am in Bukit Baru.

I got my assam laksa and cendol today. Nothing short of awesome.
Nadeje's Mille Crepe sitting in the fridge waiting for me.

Nutmeg. I LOVE NUTMEG. Not so much the dried ones though.
I seldom get to eat it. Mostly because mom hates it and tries to steer me clear of it. Hmph.

The bf is outside at the BBQ again. Semangat betul.

As usual, I had to poke him, squash him, hit him, whine at him just to wake him up. He didn't scold me in hokkien this time around; instead he got up and drove me to Jonker. Because he knows better than to mess with the wrath and fury of an angry CharSiu. *roarrrrrrrrrrr*

Whut.
A hungry man is an angry man.

Yesterday's cream cheese pies were hits weeee ^^
Gary actually said it was "like heaven". Mwahahahaha, thanks for the compliment :)
Glad you guys enjoyed it.

Muskelman said that he has to jog extra after eating it. I think you have to jog extra extra extra after you read my next sentence :p

The chocolate pie had 3 scoops of sugar in it plus all that sugary goodness from the Toblerone chocolate itself. And the lemon pie had a whole can of condensed milk in it. And that's 20g less milk than what the recipe called for. Eeps! Can you feel the fats oozing yet?

I totally forgot to check the colour of the agar-agar powder before buying it. So I came back with GREEN powder. I was worried that my lemon pie might come out green, but luckily it didn't. It melted too fast though, with the lack of gelatine. Good thing the bf chose dark choc instead of white or else the choc pie would have been green.

Aya and me were skewering some chicken wings last night. And it was obscene. Especially when the chicken made squishy sounds hahaha...

And now I'm suffering from the one thing that women hate and love every month. I knew that cendol wouldn't do me good but I didn't care. It's worth it!

Next round: fried oysters and ikan bakar alai and lorong siham and ball ball chicken rice again :)

Next weekend will see me self-learning cupcake icing. I won't pay cuppacakes that crazy amount of cash until I fail to make my own again and again.

To a dear friend, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you. I really wish I could accompany you! I hope you're feeling better now *hugs*

To a certain biatch: stop messing in other people's life.

I remember how much I loathed it when a certain someone used to check my e-mail account even after we broke up. So, fuck you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss said...

hey... i know the lorong siham. hahaha

3:39 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home