The Art of Animaling: stuff! my weekly report

Sunday, July 01, 2007

stuff! my weekly report

Travel holiday scam.
SMS scam.
And now, hair treatment scam.

What's happening to our world...

Monday will see the launch of travel insurance for Malaysians. Wonder if it'll really help.

***

More birthdays!

Ken Lim
Kyle E
Lionel Ng

All big boys already :)

***

Two weeks back, I received flowers from a PR company, thanking me for covering their client's event. Everyone thought:

1. It was my birthday
2. I got secret admirer
3. My boyfriend sent it to me

My boyfriend will not send flowers to me. He will send me food instead *ngaum*

***

And it's a new month! Helloooooo July.

Me is moving over to property desk on Tuesday.
Exclusive interview with MD of Nestle. Damn nervous!
Cheese cupcakes are yummy.
Colleague in office brought his transformer to lan si. Cheh.
I wanna watch 200 Pound Beauty. Missed the screenings argh~
I'm falling sick :(
I need to do my claims. In need of cash $_$

***

Editor said, "Not bad ah. You're writing like you actually understand it."

Gee, thanks for the compliment. Guess I'm a good cheater :p

***

Seven years back...and I still feel you here beside me.

I'm moving on, yes. But somethings...and some people, you will never ever forget.

I love you :)

hop into the past

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home