The Art of Animaling: Australia Trip Part 2

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Australia Trip Part 2

Continuation of Australian Trip *jeng jeng jeng*

Eva: after for how long only continue..-.-
Me: =p

For part 1, click here

The next day we went on the Brisbane River Cruise. We wanted to sit on the top deck but all the seats under the shades got taken. So only left unshaded areas. So......we got sunburnt! We sat under the sun more than 1/2 of the journey until we cannot take it anymore.

Us at Brisbane River Cruise

This is the Brisbane City

We saw this cute boat/house on the way

Oh ya...and these are our tickets for Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary

Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary

Me and kangarooooooooo. I was afraid when I first saw kangaroo. Jakun mah

I scared to feed them at first. I worried they'll bite my hand off.

Cute leh....=D

That's why kids love them... until hug/hump them.

This kangaroo is the cutest among all. Damm animal and friendly

Koala Kingdom! Walah!

Breast feeding time

Koala damm manja..grr

Yellowcard and As I Lay Dying were here too. A lot of famous people were here to check out the koalas.


Cornetto Tim Tam! Ownage giler. I doubt can find in Malaysia =(

Sheep.....

We went to South Bank Kebab after come back from the sanctuary.

South Bank Kebab.

The portian is huge and damm delicious. The picture above is only 1/2 of the size.

And we also had our Boost!

Look! Look inside. 100000000x nicer than slurpee. I forgot what is it called. it's a mixture of few fruits la.

Ok..wait for part 3 la.....I hope it's soon

Eva: Next year?
me: -.-" Maybe...=p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home