The Art of Animaling: Ummm.. Donut...

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ummm.. Donut...

Gary, I know you're hungry now. Let me show you what me and Eva ate last week. We decided to go to KL to get donuts from J.CO which is located in Pavilion. It's a new shopping mall. Quite posh but not as posh as KLCC. I've tried their donuts before in my office because my boss got free samples from them. me and Nelsen sebat few donuts while working. Bwuahah! Their donuts seriously are awesome! Hingga menjilat dinding. How true is it? Head to Pavilion and try it yourself. RM20 for a dozen babeh!

Donuts and Coffee

Mass Production

Don't they look yummy?

Look at the crowd. Everyone is rushing to get them

The queue is crazyyyyyy but it's worth the wait

Look at Eva's yau kui face

A dozen of them!

No wonder Homer loves donuts so much. DOH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home