The Art of Animaling: at LPK's insistence

Thursday, August 14, 2008

at LPK's insistence

Yalar, damn long never update. Since someone's been bugging to see my new babies, I shall post it here.

Presents from the visiting aunt!

Mom's baby

And her matching wallet

My baby!

She also brought along two huge tubs of this:

Jelly Beans in 49 flavours. Sits next to the computer, convenient snack while you mould your butt to the chair.


And on an unrelated matter...

Happy Birthday Dad.
Me love you.
31/7/08


Lastly...

Congratulations Bee ^^

Will try to post up photos of Liang's graduation.
Congratulations also to Hui Ling, Aya and Gary who graduated last week =)


Before I go, would like to wish Allison Lee a very happy belated birthday. Sorry I couldn't make it for your party; got a little something for you =)

Mmm, yummy...

Just to prove that I've been thinking of you...it suddenly occurred to me what your full name would be if you married your current beau. I know. So totally random :P Happy Birthday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home