The Art of Animaling: Ulawawa

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ulawawa

Been quite awhile since I blogged. So, hello again!

These days, the economy offering us lots to grumble especially job insecurity. Bigger companies are eating up the smaller ones to get rid of competition and to grow their portfolios. I'm currently experiencing the acquisition by another bigger company. To be honest, I do feel demoralized sometimes. However, it's an opportunity to prove myself too right!

Some companies are using the bad economies as an advantage to fine-tune their companies because there's some silver linings to the slow growth rate. It gives them more time to inspects every nook and cranny of their business , cost cutting, better planning, leadership training and etc.

Billions of ringgits being passed around in hopes of fixing it all. Inevitable the market will pick back up but do hope to see the picking up as soon as possible. If you have lots of cash to invest during this economic downturn, I think it's a perfect time to start a business or try to take market share from competitor like what my competitor did to my company =(

Enough about the recession and it's time for a good night sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home