The Art of Animaling: oh, finally!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

oh, finally!

Christmas 2008:

Jovi lights

Merry Christmas from Jovi

BBQ

"My first iPod!"

And he didn't even have to buy it

My Christmas gift from Liang

My other Christmas gifts include: 8 pairs of earrings (!) a bracelet, a belt, a pair of sandals from Bali and Body Shop stuff from LB (thanks babe!), and a photo frame. >_>

Daryl's birthday:

Liang looks stunned

Daryl and his fake facial fuzz. I would post photos of him with the "butt-pants" but he's half naked there.

Pravin seems happy...

The dudes

An impromptu day trip to Genting:

LB!

What is PK trying to do to me...

NYE!

Hamsap!

Me & redness hehehe

Die Han, DIE!


Complete set of photos can be found on facebook...once I've uploaded them, that is.

***

Happy CNY 2009 everyone! Hope it'll be a better year for everyone. May you all find happiness even in challenging times. God bless!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wore the red top!! Huhuhuhu

11:24 AM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

yes! i haven't seen you wear the blue one! huhuhu

1:32 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I look preggo in mine:S

11:20 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home