The Art of Animaling: an update!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

an update!

I am losing patience with my Acer. SO SLOW. Am eyeing the pink Sony Vaio. Pink ftw. Will get a matching pink mouse and matching pink Sony Walkman and matching pink pouch (all free, included in promo) to go with it. Muahaha.

Photo update!

What I wore to mifa08


The two photos below were taken by Kenny Yap of The Edge. Must give credit (because I only know how to watermark photos with Photoshop and I don't have Photoshop anymore). L-R: Liang, me, Elias, Lynn & Bharat.


Picture #2 appeared in Options, The Edge, last week's issue. Our glam shot keke :D

Met up with babes after that at Waikiki @ TTDI Plaza.

Allison the pufferfish


The last weekend was spent in Melaka, eating roti bakar at Longkang, catching up with Felice, getting conned by Geographer's Pub with watered down Kilkenny, watching Liverpool beat Blackburn at McD, Phang Huat's wedding lunch (Congratulations!) and celebrating Liang's mom's birthday. And I know where Rock & Roll Grill is already! Rock & Roll Grill is an Aya-approved restaurant. On my eating list next round in Melaka.

Christmas is coming, yay :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home