The Art of Animaling: B-U-M

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

B-U-M

I have been bumming around for the last 2 weeks and reluctantly to start my new job which is as near as next week! I have bought a new specs which burns a hole in my pocket. It feels great and light as if you're not wearing one. I have bought insurance for myself. Finally. My life is quite secured right now I guess. Hey, I planned to buy myself a car and hope anyone could suggest maybe an affordable sedan. Please no Proton Saga la. A new second hand car can be considered if the condition is good. Been thinking about the new Myvi but the new facelift is terrible. =\

Fraser's hill was hilarious and fun. What happened there stays there yo!

That's our resort!

*******

Decided to meet Keni up at Midvalley today. We went for a drink at Amuleto during happy hour. A pint of Tiger costs RM12.90! Holy mama. A dinner at Finnegans and the pork knuckle is strictly for 2. Bedtime! Oh yea, grats to Sue and Gary on their new jobs. Prepare to be enslaved! Muahaha.

2 Comments:

Blogger CharSiu said...

GO FRAZER RANGERS!!!!!

10:35 PM 
Blogger Amy said...

LOL
yes yes what happened must stay there :P :P well, most of it!

11:56 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home