The Art of Animaling: Random

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random

It is so heartbreaking to watch your pet getting old. Lately Kuaci's left eye couldn't open as big as it used to be. I'm pretty sure it's not cataract. He's 2 years old already =( I missed Kuaci when I first bought him when he was really super hyper.

He would:-

1) Run around around the cage like a bajillion times.

2) Cycle the wheel! You couldn't find a hamster that could 'think out of the box'. He's definitely a special one.

3) Peel all the kuaciS in his bowl and put them at a corner of the cage so that I would restock more kuacis for him. That's how yau kui he is.

4) Stop running the wheel and stare at me when I got home from work. When I look at him, he will jeling and continue cycling. Lansi!

5) Climb around the cage like he's monkey. There was one time when I open the cage and he started to climb up. He fell down on his back and stared at you with his muka kesian so that you would pick him up. Cipet.

I'm lazy to say everything he did. You can get the rough idea la how active he was.

Why would anyone wants to keep a pet when he/she knows it will die one day?
I don't know the answer. Do tell me if you know.



p/s: I love you, little one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home