The Art of Animaling: his graduation

Thursday, September 04, 2008

his graduation

As promised, photos of Liang's graduation ceremony at MMU Cyberjaya on 9 August 2008, from seven bloody am in the morning.


With Ken and Jules

MMU unimates

Yin San and Hsu

Yin San and Ming

Liang's family

Papa Chew

Brothers Chew

Mama Chew

Wayne

Adrian

Us

With Ken, Jules and me

Off to lunch!

Bear Chew

Spongebob balloon which Adrian bought for Liang

The following day was the studio photoshoot in Melaka. Below are behind the scenes photos secretly taken.

Touch up

The photographer teaching them how to pose

Liang was supposed to be in the middle, but he's TOO TALL!

I swear the background in the real photo damn real, damn 3D

Good thing no behind-the-scenes photo of me and Liang, because I had to stand on a stool to reach Liang's ears >_> but the photo damn niceee made my skin look so flawless >.<
***

On a random note...


Liang's dad bought the LG Scarlet! Damn awesome.

***

Photos of my poor car :(


The damage:
1. Change both number plates
2. Knock back and respray the back
3. Change front bumper
4. Replace left headlight
5. Knock out front right

Sigh :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Hi I'm ken. said...

The studio shoot, at 1st glance, looked as though Liang is printed on it.


OOOh look! IS ME!

4:53 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

does that mean liang is very...2D? O_o

o hai, is you.

3:25 PM 
Blogger Hi I'm ken. said...

Haha, 2D Liang

4:26 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home