The Art of Animaling: Eva's Surprise Birthday Party

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Eva's Surprise Birthday Party

Been planning for her birthday party with Hui Ling like almost 2 weeks. We tried to gather all her close friends along in Facebook. Most of them attended except Mi-san and her chocolate ball. Don't worry, next time yam cha on you both ^^ . There were around 22 people attended. It's damm hard to plan a surprise party okay espcially if it's you gf/bf birthday. Well the party went well la...and I was worried my gang and hers can't blend in but I was proven wrong. Should make more parties together la.


Cutting special made cake by anak Chef Wan. Thanks Titanium!

Complimentary flaming from Titanium. Flaming yang tak jadi .

er.... Bee, I explain this...

Eva=GG!

Is that Chew's hand? Ho!

Who's in there!?

Find this picture amusing. 2 drunkards chatting.



Bee, hope you enjoyed the surprise party. Sorry that I was unable to celebrate your birthday.=\


Effort by Hui Ling, Chew, Alex, Daniel, Sookie, Trish, Yang, Ching, SW, Daryl, Jules, Ken, Keni, Ah Han, Wernie, Lilian, Kelly and those whom I missed out! Thanks for making it successful.



Happy Belated Birthday! I LOVE YOU and you got the awesome priceless expression. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home