The Art of Animaling: me want big boobs!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

me want big boobs!

Cookies and tea that give you F sized cups! Check these out...

F Cup Spree
Snack your way to a bigger bosom
Get huge knockers without surgery!
Cookie Cup

They even have the cookies in Limited Edition Strawberry Flavour, as well as some kinda bust enhancing pills. Check it: Miracles of F Cup Cookie

I wonder if your boobs get even bigger than F cup if you go on consuming it? Do they deflate if you stop eating it? Do you have to keep eating it to keep it at that size?

Weird Japanese inventions.

***

Post birthday post!

Thanks for the crazy night and the wonderful presents :)

Thanks Bee for this, I can finally lay my ancient Olympus to rest.
RIP you freaking slow thing.


I got this because I'm so muka tembok that I hinted for it hahaha. Thanks Daryl, Chew, Amy, Trissha, Yang, Pravin, Mi-San, Daniel, Sookie, Debbie and two other names I can't read on the card which I'm assuming belongs to Alex and Ching. Thanks guys! *hug tight*

Barbie from Ken! Pinkness~

Giordano earrings from Jason Ama

Crabtree & Evelyn set + mini Rum from LPK, who intends to fry more brain cells of mine

Unfortunately, my brain was too sizzled (and so was everyone else's thanks to Wernie) and I lost one pressie, which was a pair of Ziziano earrings from my ex-colleagues Mingu, Erik, Allie, Vic and RP :( I'm sososossososososo sorry T_T my mission to have 100 pairs of earrings have been thwarted!

Also lost my black eyeliner, which must have fallen out of my bag that night :(


But everything else was great. Thank you!

***

The saner part of my 24th...

Vegetarian steamboat at Nature's Restaurant, SS14

Mom and Dad

My granny

My twin brother

My aunt. Who's the noob who took this photo?

Tiramisu from Cake Sense

Family photo, with Jovi eyeing my cake

Chopping the cake

***

Drinks at Cocobanana, Sunway Pyramid. Thanks for the very nice Margarita, Lynn. Thank God there wasn't any spanking board there >_>

These are the two weirdest and craziest women I know, but I love them anyway :)

LPK, me and Lynn


That's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home