The Art of Animaling: I choose you!

Friday, December 19, 2008

I choose you!

I'm planning to get car for myself and so far I'm pretty satisfied with the new Myvi. I had a very hard time choosing Myvi 1.3L EZi or the SE and finally decided on Myvi 1.3L EZi . I told myself that I don't need leather seats or ah beng bodykit or a sporty sports rim. So, Myvi 1.3L EZi, I choose you! *kapoof*

The new Honda City is the bomb I tell you but with my current pay now, I don't think I'm able to think about getting one. Sigh. Hey Boss! If you ever read my blog, you know what I want. *coughincrementcough* I promise to work 2x harder than now. I'll bring you the numbers!

And Christmas is just around the corner! Steamboat!

p/s: Geographer's kilkenny is a scam! mch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home