The Art of Animaling: Wrong

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wrong

Went to gym today and attended the wave class. Original instructor is Annie but she was on holiday for two weeks. Jack was the temporary instructor. I found myself damn awkward because he kept looking at me during the class. I thought was someone behind me but I turned around there's no one.

Throughout the class, he's extra caring for me la and asked whether I'm fine. That time I was damn blur and stupidly layan-ed him giving him DOUBLE thumbs up -.- He only layan-ed me and only me during the class. He went to each person and guiding them how to stand on the machine with correct posture. He guided the ladies by holding on their hands and me....he layan my hips. HIPS wei! Damn wrong.

After the class, I was shaking my right leg while walking away because muscles were tired. When I was doing do, he suddenly said "Don't worry, it's normal. You should feel tired on this, this and this muscles" I replied "Okay...thanks" and walked away.

Eva came up to me "I think the instructor likes you"
Damn, So obvious meh? Why I attracted the wrong crowd la. mch.

5 Comments:

Blogger McAllie said...

Haha! I thought that this entry was written by Eva... until I saw siuyook at the bottom.

LOLs.

10:48 AM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

hahahaha....damn funny! got other guys in the same class but he only look at liang. he keep telling us to not move our hips, just move the legs and proceed to hold liang's hips. and this is the second time it's happened! he also keeps asking liang "are u ok?" and saying things like "doing good!" this guy is a stand in instructor; liang is praying for annie to come back from hols lol.

5:04 PM 
Blogger Lynx said...

Few whitt!

Did your instructor offer to give you a 'leg massage' also? :P

Better not drop the soap when showering at the gym, and keep your behind to the wall at all times LOL!

1:34 AM 
Blogger Hi I'm ken. said...

Maybe when you're shaking your right leg, you also shake the other legs? Hrmmm

Live up to your HTC eh!

Sorry for the delay! Happy Birthday Bro!

2:17 PM 
Blogger Jules said...

yeah liang got sexy hips that's why i chose him as my roomate in hostel so i can purposely stare at his hips when he didn't notice... rawr!

7:59 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home