The Art of Animaling: a bajillion THANK YOU's

Saturday, August 19, 2006

a bajillion THANK YOU's

THANK YOU baby~!!!!!


It was a nice surprise =)

Am very tired but happy. Will blog about it when I get all the photos! My stupid camera decided to be cranky and deleted some photos, grrr.

I am feeling very lazy now...feel like being a pig. Just had a slice of my birthday cake. Strawberry jam yang pekat in the middle and a strawberry on top. Strawberry OTT betul.

The French girls are back from their holiday at the Whitsunday Islands. I went to pee and found the toilet unflushed, with toilet paper soaked in period. I pressed the full flush. Urgh.
*toilets here have two flushes. half flush when you buang air kecik, full flush for air besar.*

I've got tons of work to do. Need to start on assignments. Peer critiques. Readings. Need to watch a film with my classmates and review it. Read Shakespeare...CURSES it's dam hard to read ye olde English. Laundry. 6000 word novella OMG I haven't written a single word. Major research essay about Hamlet and/or Richard III (who?!). My new VISA still yet to come! *begins to panic and hyperventilate*

I need a second brain T_T

Thankfully, I'm still feeling the buzz from yesterday. So it's all good (I hope).

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I was out the whole day and got spammed on MSN until I went --> @_@ You guys are great. Kel, not so great; for he cursed me with wrinkles. BOO to you, you...you CROSS DRESSER you! But...it's okay. Garyman gonna download all six seasons of Sex & The City for me ^_^ yay Gary, muax!

***

Tis seems to be the season of tests. The testing of our patience. Our dignity. Our integrity. Our loyalties. Literal tests also lar, mid-semester exams coming right up, but I don't have exams =D bless the nature of my course.

To a certain emo friend, all will be well. Changes come, it's to be expected. Human lives are not stagnant (or we'd still be in napkins sucking on our thumbs) and changes should be embraced. If things are meant to be, it will work out eventually.

To another certain emo friend, you made your decision based on your best knowledge and intention at the time. Try not to live with regrets, but make the best out of every situation. I know, I understand that it's hard. But I know you'll make it, and remember that we as your friends will always support you.

To yet another emo friend, I give you a bajillion hugs today. I'll gladly listen if you need to rant and bitch and curse, for what is a friend for, if not to lend a shoulder. I feel honoured that you should share your thoughts and feelings with me. All I can say is, take charge. Your life is yours, don't bend to the will of others...no matter who they may be. And matters of the heart? The best things come to you when you least expect it.

For my three emo friends, I'm sure you're macho enough to pull through. So...BE A MAN hehe.

***

Random thoughts of the day:

1. I just found out that my brother's girlfriend's birthday falls on the same day as my Dad. I'm too blur to notice o_o. He gave her a handmade necklace and a handmade bookmark. I wish all guys would learn from him. He's the sweetest most romantic guy I know! Jie loves you, Adrian.

2. Adrian used to suck his thumb as a baby. And it was my fault. Cuz he was crying one day, and he wouldn't stop even when I buaikan him in the sarong. (that thing with the spring where you attach a sarong, chuck the baby inside and buai to help the baby sleep) Dunno whether he needed to eat/diaper change or I buai too hard, he still won't SHUT THAT TRAP. So I took his right thumb and stuffed it into his mouth. That shut him up alright. Years later when he quit sucking his thumb and I told him about it, he was like...wtf -__________-"

3. I grew closer to Mom over the past few years and I told her about the time I beheaded Barbie Doll. I'm glad I waited so long to tell her. Cuz she would have thrown a fit and rotan me if she found out last time XD After I told her the story of beheaded Barbie and she finished laughing, she admitted that she WOULD have been pissed and rotan-ed me years ago. She doesn't know about Adrian's thumb sucking. I daren't tell her. =X

***

A million thanks again to everyone for the loving wishes be it msn, sms, phonecalls, tagboard wishes, blog wishes! Love you all mucho mucho. <3

Special thanks to:
My family, for everything that they've given me and so much more.
My SiuYook, for the immense amount of love and support.

love,
~Charsiu xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your england very the powder hor

8:36 AM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

err O_o?

thanks~!

10:53 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home