The Art of Animaling: blogger pms-ing

Friday, October 19, 2007

blogger pms-ing

Wanted to update some photos, but it's not working! Bah, spoil mood to blog. I'll just do what I do best: make lists!

In the past week, I...
1. Had a nice long holiday.
2. Visited all 3 new shopping malls. So far, Pyramid is the best.
3. Had 2 birthday dinners - Hui Ling and Aliza :)
4. Went to Melaka and ate till the point of no return.
5. Tried to buy new shoes but failed.
6. Had a haircut.

Lately, I've been wanting to:
1. Watch a movie; still haven't seen Hairspray.
2. Go bowling?
3. Do more sports; badminton? Swimming?
4. Eat Mexican food.
5. Buy a Jodi Picoult book.

I'll be back when blogger stops menstruating.
Off to cook maggi mee now! *slurps*

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Wanna join aikido? RM15 per 2 hr session :P me and chew gonna start again... also very lazy!

1:21 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

aikido ar...sadly i'm not made out for martial arts. taekwondo also cannot get past green belt *sob*

11:14 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home