The Art of Animaling: lalalas and dududus

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

lalalas and dududus

Haven't watched movies in a longggggggg time. I wanted to take up Yang's offer to watch Step Up 2 but I haven't even seen Step Up 1! I'm so friggin backlogged on my movies. Must take out some time to hunt down those DVDs.

Speaking about movies reminds me of the stupid ah beng who was, unfortunately for us, in the same cinema when Ken, Jules, Soo, Liang and myself were watching Vantage Point. Was a cool movie, I liked the concept, plot wasn't run-of-the-mill, good acting skills. I'm assuming most of you have watched it, it's about a crime scene from eight different angles. So they had to rewind it seven times to show all eight angles of the story, and the said ah beng decided that he couldn't take it. I guess it was too much for his puny brain to absorb when he stood up, cursed, and stomped out of the cinema. Perhaps he should stick to straight forward no-brainer movies? And then his friend got pissed off with him for stomping out and making a big fuss, so he made an even bigger fuss by cursing and scolding his remaining friends really loudly before leaving the cinema in a huff. I mean like, what on earth?!

Liang's poor Kenari got mashed up in an accident on the LDP. Was a three car pile up and his front was reduced to mush, with the bonnet crumpled giler babi. He's been car-less for close to a week and would still be for another week more. These are the times when you know who your real friends are; the ones who bother to come fetch you when need be!

Ooh yea, I visited Cat's Whiskers for the very first time last Saturday! After the yesnoduno-ers get together - pig out session at PHOP - me and Hui Ling went shopping. I like the shop "August 8" at theCurve. So expensive though. Contemplating on a hot pink tube dress. Argh! Hole in the wallet! Anyway, bought two corporate-ish dresses from nichii, found a belt in Ikano, got harassed by sales people at "treats" in Ikano. I swear, don't go there. The people are SCARY. They will FORCE you to buy! Poor Hui Ling was fussed over by two attendants at once haha! And the lady was pissed off that I didn't buy the sandals I tried. After that we went to Cat's Whiskers in SS15 and I bought my very first merchandise - a green dress at 50% off! Their shoes are so nice but not very comfy. A lot of the merchandise on sale were mangled though...something wrong with the zip on a top that Hui Ling wanted to buy, so was the zip on this awesome dress I found and straps were falling off some of the really cool pumps (guys, pumps are shoes, ok?). They really should take care of their stuff if they wanna sell it right?

I'm still on the hunt for Dorothy Perkins opaque tights. Only RM26 for 2 pairs! So far, haven't found the right colour. Gah! I have succumbed to the Crocs trend. Only because the Prima model isn't fugly, okay? And GAWD, those Jibbitz are hella expensive at RM10+ each. I'm such a sucker for bling blings. Bleargh.

Now my finger hurts from all that PS2 bashing. Yea, Liang got his very own PS2 now =]

I shall end this post with...








Nic's Spongebob collection. Why is it in my dad's laptop.....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg nic, so many cheesebob squarepants!

4:40 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me,

-ken

4:40 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:34 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-____-

seriously..
why the hell is nic's room pics in ur daddy's laptop!! HAHAHAHAHA damn wtf.

anywaessssssss i havent watch step up 1 too! yay 2 ulu people~

10:35 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

hmm, i think liang sent it to me. he said he wanted the spongebob with the removable squarepants like one of the ones in the pic...

12:50 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home