The Art of Animaling

Wednesday, December 26, 2007


MERRY CHRISTMAS


HO! HO! HO?



Christmas time marks the end of the year and it is time to look forward for the new year which reminds me that I'm going to start working back at The Star. Gotta work my ass out to earn money so that I could pay for my Masters. Much goals to achieve for the coming year.

Few days before Christmas, I spent my time with family at PJ. Was able to see christmas decorations in few shopping malls and I personally think that Midvalley was one of the best.


And for Christmas Eve, Libra was definately a place to celebrate Christmas. Beers are reasonable and their music selection is good.

Aya & Ken

Keni with his blue Magarita

Jules & Garyman



So how do you celebrate your Christmas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home