The Art of Animaling: don't steal my car please

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

don't steal my car please

I finally bought my steering lock. After all the car thefts and snatch thefts around the office area, we all have the same fear: that when we step out to drive home, our cars ain't there no more. Two cars have been stolen so far, and one attempted car theft. Handbags have been stolen and handphones snatched. All our own colleagues, and fellow tenants at the SINGER building. It ain't safe anymore!

Speaking about cars, Aliza's aunt is selling her 1.6 Satria Neo. It is 8 months old, grey coloured, modified version, going for RM42,000. Help spread the word around =] Anyone interested please leave a message here or call/sms/msn me.

Want to be a reporter? Or know anyone who's interested? Bloomberg is looking for permanent stringers. Which basically means permanent freelance writer/reporter. I heard that they're paying well. If interested, Google them and contact them directly.

Someone finally managed to force me into Facebook. So far, I only know how to poke people and conteng their wall.

Countdown to Penang: 3 days woohoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i googled for bloomberg but dont see any permanent stringers openings. have contact? thanks

12:57 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

sorry, i don't have any contacts. i found out via word of mouth. maybe you can just give bloomberg a cold call? all the best!

5:51 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home