The Art of Animaling: Meaty House

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Meaty House

It's been awhile since I blogged. My bad. Want to try good and affordable German pork knuckles? Head to Taipan and there's this shop called Meaty House where they serve only porks. And yeah, it's a non-Halal place.


The pork ribs was good too. Look at the picture below. Don't you feel hungry after looking at it?


xxxxxx

Enough of food post. Let's talk about circus. We (Me, Eva, Aya, Ken and Jules) went to circus few weeks back. Well, I never like to go circus simply because I hate clowns. Yeah, and Ronald McDonald too. I don't like their scary looking face. You can guess why I hate them. Cos of the show IT. Bloody hell. Even the circus music gives me goosebumps.

Anyway, The circus we went was quite awesome. The stunts were marvellous. Makes me feel damn kang cheong. There was one part of the circus that makes me feel uneasy which I think it's animal cruelty. I saw chains around the elephant's leg and it had to performed in front of the crowds. I don't find it amusing. <_<

Me and Eva are going to Penang next weekend. *punches air* I can't wait to try the food over there. I gonna blog about Penang once we're back. Super duper excited about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

6:46 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home