The Art of Animaling: gong hei gong hei!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

gong hei gong hei!

Happy CNY!!!

Year of the Rat my ass, Kuaci is going blind with cataract...now being treated with eye drops. Hope it clears up soon.

Another tag from Ayabunny:~

1. Do you still talk to the person who broke your heart the worst?
- Exchanged scant sms-es after six years.

2. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
- No.

3. Who is your best guy friend friendsss?
- My closest guy friends were the college dudes all scattered everywhere now. Not so close anymore =(

4. What is the best thing about your job?
- Meeting interesting characters and learning incredible stuff everyday. Not just work-wise, but people-wise too.

5. Which shoe do you put on first?
- Right side first, all the time.

6. What is the status of you and the last person you kissed?
- Bf-gf status la, I don't simply go around kissing people.

7. First time you kissed the last person you kissed?
- When we first dated.

8. Who was the last person to call you?
- The same person in Q6 and Q7.

9. If you could pick the temperature of the outdoors for the rest of your life would you?
- Why not? I'd make it autumn every day.

10. Do you steal people's boyfriends or girlfriends?
- If it's yours, it's yours. No need to steal la.

11. What would you change about your life right now?
- My lazy ways.

12. Who was the last person you texted?
- Last two people I texted were Ching and Shiow Wei last night.

13. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
- Is eating weird?

14. Do you live alone?
- No.

15. Last person you hung out with?
- My family for reunion dinner. Happy CNY!!!

16. Have you ever tried to get back with an ex?
- Tried taking back a sniveling cheater.

17. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?
- No.

19. Have you ever gone camping?
- No. I'm not a camper.

20. Do you love someone?
- Yes.

21. What was the best year of your life?
- I enjoyed my primary school days a lot. College was really good too. High school was only bearable with a great bunch of friends. Everything in between was a blur.

22. Have you ever had a stalker?
- Not that I know of.

23. Do you have any strange phobias?
- No, don't think they're strange.

24. Do you have trust issues?
- Nope.

25. Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
- Hmm, don't think so.

26. What do you do before bed?
- Read until I fall asleep.

27. Are you happy for your last ex?
- I dunno, I hope he's well and happy.

28. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
- Probably not.

29. Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
- A year ago I had just graduated and was happily bumming around.

30. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
- No.

31. Where are your sibling(s)?
- Downstairs, annoyed with me for hogging the laptop.

32. Do you sleep with the TV on?
- No, but I sleep with the lights on cuz I fall asleep reading my books.

33. Name five things you did today?
- Watched TV, ate cookies, read my book, applied eye drops on Kuaci, done this tag by the time you're reading it.

34. Last person who you called?
- Liang.

35. Future kid's names?
- Dunno, will tell you if and when I pop one out.

36. What are you doing tomorrow?
- Dunno.

37. Are you on a laptop or a desktop?
- Laptop.

38. Do you talk in your sleep?
- Yes.

39. What kind of car do you drive?
- Kelisa.

40. When is the last time you got flowers?
- Sometime middle of last year from some PR company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home