The Art of Animaling: tagged by Lillian and Kelly

Thursday, May 01, 2008

tagged by Lillian and Kelly

The Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

So...8 random facts...

1. I like katsu-don.

2. Just like Kelly, I talk a lot in my sleep.

3. I don't like long hair. It's just too troublesome! But mainly because my mom wouldn't let me have short hair when I was a kid.

4. "I watched an artsy foreign film of two guys banging each other and walking around in the nude at 1? 2? am with my ex housemates cause there's nothing good on Australian TV after 12," said Kelly. I was one of the housemates.

5. I shit very fast.

6. My joints crack a lot.

7. I still love the movie Armageddon.

8. Most of my make-up are past their shelf life/dried up/gone smelly.

Tag 8 people:
Jules, Soo Chin, Ken, Chew, Amy, Allison, Alex & Mi-San

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home