The Art of Animaling: lately...

Saturday, November 07, 2009

lately...



So tired, he didn't even care. Sometimes I feel the same.



Donated $$$ to Dorothy Perkins


Getting his eyes checked


Ran 11km @ Mizuno Wave Run



Celebrated my cousin's birthday and parents' anniversary at Tenji



Experienced Toyota Classics for the first time


Celebrated HL's birthday


Ate pork burger


Dated a fireman for Halloween


My costume was pretty cheap...spent only RM19.90 on these stockings. And err...about RM90 on the shoes, but that wasn't specifically for Halloween. I already have a pair of black flats but I went a bit nuts in Dorothy Perkins >.<


Blouse - super old shirt I bought in Form 4 for Interact Club.
Skirt - bought from Dotti during winter sale about 4 years ago.
Tie - Dad's.
Bag - fake Prada bag someone gave me before I even knew what Prada was.


Some of the people I spent Halloween with. A sexy schoolgirl who looked more like sexpot character from DOA (pheweet!), a zombie ballerina, a pilot, my bomba bf and his two bfs, and a sexy teacher whose class attendance was very good. There was also a hobo somewhere around.

***

Other than that, things have been super hectic! Missed gym a lot due to:
1. 1 week spent recovering from viral fever.
2. 1 week working OT on Negri Sembilan focus.
3. 1 week OT on UMNO general assembly.
4. 1 week recovering from Mizuno Wave Run.
5. 10 hours OT on an advertising conference on my REST DAYS *preposterous* and another few hours OT to finish writing the stories.
6. 1 week lazy.

Gym has been good; lost a lot of inches here and there. Ironic thing is, my favourite jeans are getting loose and I didn't get to wear a newly bought pair of Nichii jeans which I bought before joining gym :(

Positive side is, I can actually wear SKINNY LEGS now :O
The Dorothy Perkins jeans (pictured above) fits in the right places. Unlike before when denim used to fit at the thighs but too loose at the waist and a size smaller would squeeze the life out of the legs.

Now I just need more strength... *pokes weak triceps*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home