The Art of Animaling: Thank you

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thank you

Thankiu for all the birthday wishes! My birthday was a blast and I celebrated my birthday 3 times, mabuk 3 times, K.O one time! Terima kasih kawan-kawan sekalian and Eva! I know my birthday at Decanter turned out to be an ugly ones. I remember grabbing Ken's crotch....Sorry, I can't helped it. I have to thank Jules for drinking on that night too! Appreciate it a lot despite your principles.

"One for now, One for the future" and "On for the day you die, you know that you have your friends to drink with! Cheers!"<--Awesome-ness.

That includes Styne, Nic, Gary, Keni, Lilian, Jimmy, Koh, Clarice and those who I missed out.



I got a special cake on my birthday from Eva. A cake from Baskin Robbins. Thanks a lot for the wonderful suprise, baby. *sniffs* And thanks for feeding me with Mexican food too! I'll try not to bully you anymore <_<>
Thanks for being there when I needed you most!

And you too little one! *squishes*


Awooga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home