The Art of Animaling: love blossoms

Monday, August 28, 2006

love blossoms

This is my friend, Chew Teck Seng.

*photo stolen from his Friendster. Seal of quality!*

He is also known as Chewbaka, Abudhabi and DaSaint, but most affectionately known as Chew. Chew has been and still is my sifu when it comes to talking crap. During Form 5, while everyone else was studying for SPM (or pretending to) he would teach me damn a lot of crappy nonsense e.g. the equation that ends up with 4+4= BANANA! We used to chat and laugh a lot in class but most of the time, I'm the one laughing. Shit, I miss those days. Those crazy hours in school. I've known you for 7 years now, and you're every bit as crazy and crappy as you used to be.

This is Tan Hui Ling.

*second from left. photo taken end of Form 5*

Hui Ling! Some people call her Amy. She's my friend and neighbour, lives literally a stone's throw away. Jade introduced me to you in Standard 5 and we've been friends ever since? That's 11 years of friendship whoa~ We used to play badminton at "the lorong" together with our younger brothers. Hui Ling is the brainy one but make no mistake, she works hard for her brilliant results and whatever glories she has today, she EARNED it. She's the one who keeps our high school gang together. Although we were never best friends, you are one of the girls who have been close by all these years. Aside from Jade, you're the only friend I've known for more than 10 years and still keep in contact with. Thanks for the friendship =)

~

And because these two people are now happily in love and discovering the joys of a relationship and all that jazz, I'd like to congratulate them, and wish them all the best in their endeavours. Happy lah. For some unknown reason, everyone else is delirious about this news. I have no idea why. See lar, what kinda effect you both have on us. =D


Love you both to bits!

***

Today.

I overslept and missed the bus. Twice. T_T Which made me late half an hour. I sheepishly grinned at my tutor and snuck as quietly as possible to the back of the class. I took a seat and whipped out my paper. Everyone else was scribbling on their worksheets. Waitaminute...

What worksheet?! O_o

Damn that lecturer again. She keeps posting up the worksheets damn late. She wants us to read the stuff on the worksheet and prepare for class. My class is on Monday morning, 10am. And last night/this morning at 3am, I checked the damned student website but it wasn't there. Pray tell me, how the hell am I supposed to read anything if it isn't there? Sigh. This is not the first time. Now I know how tutors feel when students hand up their stuff late >_<

***

For no particular reason, today I'm damn relaxed. Had class, bought some groceries, came home to have lunch and chat with the bf. Merdeka's rolling around and there's this Project Happy Malaysia thing circulating the blogosphere. It's about some happy thoughts/memories/stories? thing in conjunction with our National Day celebrations. I tried to think of any happyfying stuff in that area but hmm...either my brain chao ta-ed or there's none. *I'm sure there are some, just can't think of any =/*

On the way home, I bought this:

*Darrell Lea's Rocklea Road. White chocolate, peanuts & fluffy marshmallow*

It's for my housemate, Kat. She's done with her internship and is flying off for a holiday in Sydney with her friend before going home to Germany. She leaves on Wednesday. I'll miss her, sniff. =(

***

Some random bits o' my week:

I got a new mole on my left hand. Why do we get new moles?
Baked a chocolate cake today. Nyum~


Can't get over Snoopy. He's adorable ^_^


It rained heavily today. Spring is coming!


~CharSiu xoxo

5 Comments:

Blogger Rileen Aya said...

dat chocolate loooksss goooooooooddd~ *hint hint* :P

6:52 PM 
Blogger Little Miss said...

AAAAAAAAAA the pic! AAAAAAA you have da PIC!! hehe.. i don't even remember EVER taking da pic! lolz do u have any more stolen pics of me? lolz

11:07 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

haha aya~ last time i bought some home but kena sapu by jon they all d. next round will buy more!

eve~ yea, DA PIC! all of you looking at someone else's camera, only me looking at my own camera =.= it was taken last few weeks of school. and yes, i have more pics but it's all at home haha.

11:46 PM 
Blogger Amy said...

i have the one all of us PROPERly looking at the camera wan! hehe... anyway i appreciate ur friendship too! ^^ nice of u to blog about us :P boomshakalaka~

1:59 AM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

no problem babes. your news is TOO HAPPYFYING =D

2:02 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home