The Art of Animaling: tagged by muskelman~

Saturday, September 23, 2006

tagged by muskelman~

Odd Facts about ME

Do you snore? When I have cold/flu/blocked nose.
Lover or a fighter? A bit of both.
What's your worst fear? When I grow old and my husband dies before me.
As a kid, were you a lego builder? Yup, a pretty terrible one.
What do you think of "Reality TV"? Some are good. I hate Big Brother.
Do you chew on your straws? Nope.
Were you a cute baby? Dunno.
How is the single life for you? I dunno, I keep falling in love.
What colour is your keyboard? Black.
Do you sing in the shower? Nope.
Have you ever bungee jumped? Nope.
Any secret talents? I can forge handwritings. Signatures too, sometimes. >_>
What's your ideal vacation spot? Beaches and islands.
Have you eaten sushi? Yup.
Have you watched the movie "Donnie Darko"? Nope.
Do you give a darn about the ozone? Err, I try not to use air-cond at home. And I recycle.
How many licks does it take to get to the centre of a Tootsie Pop? No idea. I can finish a Chupa Chup in 30 minutes.
Can you sing the alphabet backwards? Nope.
Have you ever been on an airplane? Yup.
Are Speedo's hot? Yea man, they hug those packages real well. Uh huh.
What's your stand on hunting? Depends on what you're hunting.
Is marriage in your future? Hope so.
Do you like your handwriting? Yup. Someone told me my handwriting is so consistent that it looks photocopied. But there are days when I scrawl too, sshhh.
What are you allergic to? Stupidity.
When was the last time you said "I love you"? An hour ago.
Is Tupac still alive? Who's Tupac? Yes, I'm ignorant.
Do you cry at weddings? Nope. Almost did at one >_> cuz she was so preeeeetty!
How do you like your eggs? I love eggs done in every way.
Are blondes dumb? Brunettes can be dumb too >_>
Where does the other sock end up? My socks are always in pairs.
What time is it? 2.26am
Do you have a nickname? Charsiu, fatty, roro, wahwah, kitty, dingo, chinkies (grr, my college buddies lar -_-)
Is McDonald's disgusting? Yup, that's why it's tasty.
When was the last time you were in a car? July 14, on the way home from airport in a cab.
Do you prefer baths or showers? Don't have the luxury of a bathtub, so showers it is.
Is Santa Claus real? Fake.
Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes.
What are you addicted to? Life. Can't get enough out of it.
Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? I don't fancy peanut butter.
Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope.
How many times have you brushed your teeth today? Once.
Is drug free the way to be? Yup.
Are you wearing socks? Nope.
Have you ever hitch hiked? Nope.
What colour are your eyes? Very dark brown.
When's the last time you cried? Err, today :(
Do you like your life? Yea, sorta.
Whose life is better? My dog. Eat shit sleep. Pampered. Not a worry in the world.
Are you psychic? I wish.
Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"? Nope.
Do you play any instruments? Piano.
Can you skateboard? Not for the life of me.
Do you like camping? I'm not a nature person.
Do you snort when you laugh? Nope.
Do you believe in magic? Not really.
Is a dog a man's best friend? Err, not too sure. My dog's like a baby.
You believe in divorce? "Till death do us part". D'uh?
Can you do the moonwalk? Nope.
Does your mom know you have a MySpace? No, I don't have MySpace.
What was the last thing you ate? Thai fish cakes that Kelly bought.
Do you wear nailpolish? Yup. Love them.
Do you like someone right now? I like a lot of people.
What's the most annoying TV commercial? Almost all on Aussie TV. Stupid.
Do you shop at American Eagle? This survey is very pro-American.
Favourite band at the moment? 5,6,7,8's. All time favourite bands are No Doubt and Daft Punk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home