The Art of Animaling: dreams

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

dreams

I woke up kinda upset today. Last night I dreamt about an old college buddy. We were a tight circle, and remained close for the entire first year. Right after our trip to Pangkor, he disappeared.

Just like that.

No news of him during the semester break. Not even a whiff.

The last two semesters he was around, but most of the circle broke up into our own majors. Some remained close, some drifted away, new ones came to join the circle. But he never came back to us.

I miss this guy. He was there when I was down, and it was always super lovely banter with him. He was never mean to me and he always made me laugh a lot. Upon graduation, he secured himself a girlfriend and a job. And left us forever.

He never replied any e-mail and sms. Changed his number, I think.

I wonder where is he now...

***

Last weekend I had the weirdest dream ever.

Ms Karam, former college lecturer morphed into my agent. She came and asked me if I wanted to move into another house with a nicer room. She started prattling off all the new stuff at the other house, compared to the one I'm in (doesn't even look like the one I'm REALLY living in). I asked her how much would it be, and she said AUD$136 per week (what the hell, I can remember the price sumore) including everything except Internet. Then I told her I don't wanna move because I already have Internet here and if I leave, Kelly won't have a modem to use. Then my godmother's dog, Fifi, started walking all over her! What on earth?!

Sometime here I think, Kelly knocked on my door and told me some stupid stuff that Daniel did. And because Kelly was the last thing on my mind before I fell back asleep (sounds wrong), she appeared in my dream. She came knocking on my door, telling me that her groupmate finished up their assignment already and she was very happy. Then she ran out of socks and wanted to borrow mine, so I gave her my white pair, the one with pink stripes and she sat down outside my door and wore it. Then she put on her sneakers, which morphed into pink and white too. (Kelly's shoes are beige! Not white and pink!)

Then, Shiow Wei appeared in my dream. And she had a pet domokun. @_@ She was somewhere at the back of the house, yelling at her domokun. She yelled something funny and I couldn't stop laughing. I laughed so hard that I dropped a bowl of flowers. Then my cousin Han appeared to help me pick up the flowers, but I was laughing too hard to pick up anything. So I clutched a flower and laughed and laughed and laughed until I woke up.

When I awoke, I was hyperventillating; my heart was slamming in my chest and I couldn't breathe. What on earth?!

I wonder if I laughed out loud...

***

I wish there was a thing to record dreams because I have really weird ones! I dreamt of my brother turning into an alien and I once threw an alarm clock into a lake. And I couldn't switch off the alarm clock because it sunk to the bottom of the lake. Then I told myself in the dream to WAKE UP to switch off that damn alarm clock and it worked! In another dream, I was trapped in some building and I could use a sword. Cool sial, I actually knew how to use it! Something like a katana sumore, feel so uber cool. I think I watched my brother play Devil May Cry before I went to sleep that day.

I do a lot of stupid things when I'm sleepy and groggy. I talk in my sleep and drool (don't use my pillow) and I snore if I have a cold or flu. I once woke up, picked up my handphone and started yelling "hello?! hello?!" into the phone, thinking that someone called me. Mana tau, it was the stupid alarm clock. It's happened vice versa before too, where my handphone was ringing and I was jabbing my alarm clock, cursing when it wouldn't stop ringing, only to realise that the ringing was my ringtone, not the alarm. -_- If you wake me up in the middle of my sleep and ask me some stuff, I'll reply stupidly. Funny thing is, my brain is thinking the right answer, but my mouth just can't form the proper words so it comes out in a warble.

Oh well, I'll be able to sleep easy next week. Cuz exam will be over!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

hahahaha.. ur dreams was funny! i also do a stupid thing few days ago. i used facial gel as toothpaste to brush my teeth :(

7:22 PM 
Blogger CharSiu said...

lol...did you try to wash your face with toothpaste? XD

1:30 PM 
Blogger Julie said...

hahaha.. never try before.

8:37 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home