The Art of Animaling: ice cold shower

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ice cold shower

It rained today after many hot days. The weather has been pretty crazy. Hot during the day and chilly during the nights. Sometimes I sleep with my heater on and wake up sweating at sun-up *blergh*. Today, however, I woke up to grey skies and drizzles; a thunderstorm was brewing. I got up to close my window but before I could slip back into LalaLand, lightning and thunder began...

Rain...


I thought, "best lah, the weather cooling...dam syok to sleep nyehehe..." but. Too noisy to sleep =.= and this is why...

It was a hailstorm!

Up close

Bits of ice. There was ice smacking against my window pane, dam noisy.


The hailstorm didn't last long though...couple of minutes? Then the sun came out and it was humid again. This is the backyard after the rain...

All the little white bits are ice.

Up close.


***

Introducing: The Sisterhood

Our proper photo. Sober at the beginning of tani session.

Our girlie photo lawl.


Daniel: You guys are like the sisters I never had. [He only has an older brother]
Kelly: You're like the younger brother I never had. [She only has a sister]
Me: -thinks- You're like the sister I never had. *grin*
Daniel: -_________-

But seriously, he's turning into a Chinese girl. He's loving rice porridge, tasted chinese vegetable (kai lan) for the very first time *because we forced him to =D* and is learning Cantonese from us! So far, he can count from 1 to 10, can say a few words like mm goi (thank you), chung leong (shower) and even scolded a cab driver "diu lei" and "sei sohai". He learns fast, this one. *nods*


Sister Daniel with his favourite vibrating toothbrush.


hehe...
~CharSiu xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home